Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Email | Spotify | Stitcher
Click on the media player above to listen to the podcast episode
This week I share 7 tips to start helping your child who may be overweight or obese.
Resources shared in the podcast episode:
- For parents: NHS weight loss app
- Exercise for children: do you know how much they need?
- Understanding calories: work with a paediatric specialist as weight loss and management for children isn’t the same as the approach used for adults
- Write a menu plan: How To Menu Plan Like A Pro (online short course)
- Avoid or reduce taking advantage of the buy one get one free promotion
- Write a plan for your family and work with a paediatric dietitian to help your child attain a healthy weight that feels good for them
Do you need help?
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
Whether you are worried about picky eating, food allergy or need to help your child build a healthy relationship with food, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.
For bookings and enquiries book a free 15 minute call to discuss how I can help you at my Harley Street clinic or through my video consultations.
Are you a food brand?
Book a business development call with me here to discuss how a paediatric dietitian like me can help elevate your brand.