Have you been struggling to decide when to start weaning and how to start weaning your baby?
In this podcast episode, I’m delighted to introduce you to Dr Sophie Niedermaier-Patramani who shares her own personal experience and her professional experience of weaning.
We discuss the following:
- weaning at 4 months
- weaning at 6 months
- baby reflux
- weaning during a coronavirus pandemic
- weaning guidance with first foods (including food allergies)
- the role of iron in weaning foods
- weaning and the infant gut
Let’s Nail Weaning Masterclass
Join me for a FREE 30-minute masterclass during weaning week on Wednesday 06/05/20 at 8pm to learn all about weaning.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- when and how to start weaning (4 or 6 months)
- which style of feeding should you consider (baby led weaning or spoon feeding)
- how to cope with food allergies and introduce high allergenic foods
About your podcast host
Bahee Van de Bor is a registered paediatric dietitian with 12 years of clinical experience at a world renowned children’s hospital. Her practice is at Harley Street. During the coronavirus pandemic if you need advice and support from a children’s dietitian who has over 15 years working with children, then book a 1:1 consultation here.