Making the right nutritional decisions for your child can be daunting, there’s so much information out there and it can feel like information overload. You’ve moved beyond just information gathering, and now need someone who’s a real expert. A paediatric dietitian and children’s nutritionist who is able to give you personalised advice that leads to real results for you and your child.
Your child may be a fussy eater, or has food allergies – or perhaps you follow your own diet being a vegan or vegetarian and you’re unsure how to start weaning your new-born. As a result, issues like these can make mealtimes feel like a battle, more stress than satisfaction.
This is where I can help. I’ll help you make mealtimes an enjoyable family experience again, something you all look forward to. I do this by creating simple, easy to follow plans that lead to the right nutritional outcomes for your little ones.
I’m a mum of two girls, both under five years old, so we’re on the same page. My youngest was a very fussy eater, to be honest – she didnt really like to eat at all. When she was a new-born we took her back to the hospital to re-establish a consistent feeding plan to help her gain more weight.
I understand the emotional stresses of knowing what’s the right thing to do for your child. Things changed for me when I devised a plan tailored for my child, and the results were immediate.
This is likely the stage that you’re at – you’re ready to start chatting to someone who understands you, and your child.
What I offer:
- A professional package of three consultations with a child nutritionist who will answer all of your nutrition-related questions
- Guidance on how to utilise and improve existing plans to create the best possible diet for your child
- The expertise to help you get a firm grasp on the next steps are to get the best results
- Build confidence to deal with a new diagnosis and your approach to management
- Regain time so that you can reintroduce quality time with your family
Services Designed ForYou
Book an expert consultancy package (video or face to face at Harley Street) and you will be provided with tools for achieving and maintaining a nutritious diet for your child. Feelings of desperation, exhaustion and confusion will be a thing of the past. I cover:
- Fussy Eaters Solution online course
- Artificial Feeding (NG/PEG), Breast / Bottle feeding, Weaning
- Constipation / Diarrhoea
- Food Allergy and Food Intolerance / Eczema / Reflux
- Growth Monitoring
- Picky Eating / Fussy Eaters
- Vitamin/Mineral intake
- Vegan/Vegetarian diet planning and monitoring
- Weight Gain & High Energy Diet
My Commitment to you
This is why I am the ideal private paediatric dietitian for you. I am an expert children's nutritionist and dietitian.
I can help you as I have over 15 years of experience solving children’s nutritional dilemmas. I can help with feeding problems, how to handle extreme picky eating, food allergy, diets to compliment autism and creative solutions to managing vegan and vegetarian diets.
I also work with brands, charities, the press, universities, radio and TV to help deliver key nutrition messages to help you raise healthy and nourished children regardless of the type of diet you follow.
Since my training, diet and kids nutrition trends have changed – but my commitment to realistic, practical and evidence-based advice for you and your child will be unwavering. With my extensive experience and knowledge in the area of paediatrics nutrition, I will make a difference.
What My Clients Have Told Me
I have discovered that since first opening the doors to my freelance practice you have avoided delays in receiving help, you've had access to an expert and you've had your nutrition questions answered and fast.
I understand that you need reassurance, help to overcome frustration or worries and need answers to help you move forward with your child's nutrition journey.
I truly have had the honour of helping hundreds of families, will you be next?
Nutrition success comes when you make the right changes. For results with a children’s expert book a bespoke nutrition consultation with me today.
New projects I'm working on
I am currently working on a number of projects:
1. a regular podcast on kids nutrition, you can subscribe on any podcast listening app or subscribe by email
2. completing my training on FODMAPs via Monash University
3. a fussy eating online course to be released by June 2020
I would like to share so statistics so you can get to know me a little better:
- Percentage of children under 6 years old I help
- Percentage of children with food allergy
- Percentage of
- Percentage of