Making the right nutritional decisions for your child can be daunting, there’s so much information out there and it can feel like information overload. You’ve moved beyond just information gathering, and now need someone who’s a real expert. A paediatric dietitian and children’s nutritionist who is able to give you personalised advice that leads to real results for you and your child.
Your child struggles with constipation or diarrhoea, or has suspected dairy allergy. You know that you are providing a nutritious diet but you don’t know why your child isn’t improving and you just don’t know what to do next. As a result, managing symptoms and menu planning can feel like a battle, more stress than satisfaction.
This is where I can help. I’ll help you solve your main nutrition struggles and help make mealtimes an enjoyable family experience again, something you all look forward to. I do this by creating simple, easy to follow plans that lead to the right nutritional outcomes for your little ones.
I’m a mum of two girls, both under six years old, so we’re on the same page. My youngest was a very fussy eater, to be honest – she didn’t really like to eat at all. When she was a new-born we took her back to the hospital to re-establish a consistent feeding plan to help her gain more weight.
I understand the emotional stresses of knowing what’s the right thing to do for your child. Things changed for me when I devised a plan tailored for my child, and the results were immediate.
This is likely the stage that you’re at – you’re ready to start chatting to someone who understands you, and your child.
What I offer:
- A professional package of three to four consultations with a pediatric dietitian / child nutritionist who will answer all of your nutrition-related questions
- Guidance on how to utilise and improve existing plans to create the best possible diet for your child
- The expertise to help you get a firm grasp on the next steps are to get the best results (this includes helping your child gain weight or navigate low iron and plant-based diets)
- Build confidence to deal with a new diagnosis and your approach to management
- Regain time so that you can reintroduce quality time with your family
If you are struggling with a picky eater, then you need my Fussy Eating Solutions Programme.
- Fussy Eaters Solution Programme
- Join the tried and trusted programme to help you manage fussy eating. In this programme you'll learn step-by-step instructions on how to help your child learn to try new foods. And if problems like low iron, low protein intake or constipation are worrying you, don't worry, you are in the right place!
Constipation and Diarrhoea
This is why I am the ideal private paediatric dietitian for you. I am an expert children's nutritionist and dietitian who specialises in gut health and irritable bowel syndrome in children.
At least 1 in 3 children struggle with constipation whilst others struggle with diarrhoea and loose stools. If you want my help solving constipation or diarrhoea, join my IBS and Gut Health Programme.
I understand that you need reassurance or worries and need dietary advice and answers to help you move forward with a suspected or confirmed dairy allergy.
I truly have had the honour of helping hundreds of families
As a paediatric dietitian, here are other ways I help you:
1. a regular podcast on kids nutrition, you can subscribe on any podcast listening app or subscribe by email
2. since passing my FODMAPs training with Monash University, I have launched the
3. I also work with brands, charities, the press, universities, radio and TV to help deliver key nutrition messages to help you raise healthy and nourished children regardless of the type of diet you follow.
Since my training as a pediatric dietitian, diet and kids nutrition trends have changed – but my commitment to realistic, practical and evidence-based advice for you and your child will be unwavering. With my extensive experience and knowledge in the area of paediatrics nutrition, I will make a difference.