EXPERT 1-1 NUTRITION CONSULTATIONS
As a highly qualified paediatric dietitian specialising in gut health and children’s nutrition, book a 1-2-1 appointment or treatment plan on any of the following nutrition-related problems.
- IBS Kids Programme for functional constipation and diarrhoea
- suspected food allergies to help manage colic, eczema, reflux, delayed cow’s milk protein allergy
- low iron
- picky or fussy eating, selective eating – group coaching or Fussy Eating Solutions Programme (1-2-1)
- poor growth
- in-depth expert advice in some areas of renal disease
- vegetarian, vegan, plant-based nutrition
Why book a video package or programme?
Success is achieved through consistent efforts and the right nutrition advice from a children’s nutrition expert that’s specific for your child. Only then can things start to get off the ground.
- immediately banish stress, peace of mind, knowing that you are working with a professional with a world-class experience
- access to me over three months via video or face to face appointments including email support
- reassurance and confidence that you have the right information to manage a fussy eater or plant-based nutrition
- watch your children learn to engage positively with food
The practical stuff: here’s how it works
To book an expert consultation video package click here.
To work with me on one of my programmes that include email support with a child nutritionist, book your video expert package.
Once I receive your booking details, I will ask you by email for the following:
- a brief summary of what you’d like help with
- any relevant medical reports and blood testing results sent to me
You will then be provided with a special link to book your first 60-minutes consultation.
What happens during your video/online appointment?
At the initial appointment, you will be able to discuss your nutrition concerns.
During the session, I will ask you for details about your child’s growth. Note that older children (> 2 years of age) will need to have a recent height and weight (do check for these details in your child’s red book or clinic reports).
We will review their growth chart together.
What is the structure of an expert consultation?
I value your time so we’ll discuss your nutritional concerns straight away.
We may need to discuss your child’s medical history and symptoms in detail but this helps me get to the root of the problem.
We’ll set up strategies and goals to solve your child’s nutrition problems using winning nutrition facts and practical tips that are evidence-based but also drawn from my experience as a children’s dietitian over the past 15 years.
Goal setting at the consultation
To achieve your child’s nutrition goals which we will formulate together, all expert consultations will be delivered with the support of personalised resources and relevant teaching materials.
Menu planning and recipe ideas will also be discussed to ensure that you achieve your set nutrition goals. However, please note that I don’t write meal plans for you.
What happens after an expert consultation?
An individualised dietetic report will be designed and sent electronically with your child’s specific goals in mind.
I will invite you to book your follow-up appointments with me.
To ensure that you accomplish the goals discussed, complimentary e-mail support is offered in-between appointments. Office hours are Monday till Thursday (10 am – 4 pm) and Friday morning (10 am- 2.45 pm).
What is not covered in a consultancy?
Unless you’ve purchased a nutrition package, follow-up appointments are not included following a single expert consultation. These should be booked at the end of each appointment separately.
Are you a journalist who needs expert quotes from reputable nutrition professional? Would you like to interview me for your podcast, your online community, radio or TV show?
I’ve offered interviews and quotes to
- The Times
- The Independent
- DailyMail Online
- Islam Radio
- Facebook Lives and presentations at workshops for online magazines like Thrive and Sheerluxe.
Get in touch and we can talk!
INVITE ME TO SPEAK
I’ve spoken at national and international conferences and meetings since I started my career in 2004. My poster presentations have won ‘best poster prize’.
My research has taken me to presentations in New Zealand, Australia, France, UK, Turkey and Shanghai.
Oral presentations and workshops
- Ketogenic Diet in Paediatrics, Webinar, Freelance Dietitians Group, November 2018
- Role of Nutrition in Sleep, FaceBook Live, Thrive Magazine, September 2018
- Podcast Interview, #32 The Ditch The Diet Podcast, June 2018
- Podcast Interview, #8 The Rachel Holmes Podcast Show, April 2018
- Brain Foods, Sheeluxe Parenting Seminar, January 2018
- Converting fussy eaters to food lovers, SENtutors and Mums In the Wood, parenting workshops, June 2018
- Weaning workshop, Mums In The Wood, June 2016
- Oral presentation ‘MKD In Under Two-Year-Olds’ at Keto Conference International Meeting, UK, April 2017
- Teaching at workshops at MSc level, the Metabolic Module 4 course run by the British Dietetic Association (BDA), October 2014
- Teaching at Kuwait Paediatric Renal Dietetic Module (1-week course) for University of Plymouth, Kuwait, April 2014
- Invited to present ‘Vitamin A in CKD’ at First International Paediatrics Renal Dietitians Meeting, UK, October 2013
- Oral presentation ‘Hypervitaminosis A is Prevalent in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease and Contributes to Hypercalcaemia’, 16TH TRI-ANNUAL IPNA CONGRESS, Shanghai, Sept, 2013
- Poster presentation ‘Hypervitaminosis A is Prevalent in Children with Chronic Kidney Disease and Contributes to Hypercalcaemia’
- 50th ERA-EDTA Congress, Turkey, May, 2013
- BTA and RA Joint Congress, Bournemouth, UK, March 2013 – won best poster prize
- Presented a quiz and case study on emergency regimen at Metabolic Dietitians Meeting, Institute of Child Health (ICH), January 2013
- Annual presentation on ‘Nutrition Support in Paediatrics’ to Masters, MSc Paediatrics and Child Health, Institute of Child Health (ICH), 2013 and 2012
- Workshop presentation at the International Nephrology Conference for nephrologists and paediatricians, ICH, March 2011
- Chair at PRING (Paediatric Renal Interest Nutrition Group) Meeting, October 2010
- Teaching at workshops MSc level, BDA Renal Module 3, October 2010
- Presentation of case studies at PRING, March and October 2010
- Invited to present ‘Dietetic Management in Short Gut’ at an International Intestinal Symposium in France, December 2009
- poster presentation on how to create a renal resource, NZDA Conference, New Zealand and DAA Conference, Australia), 2005 and 2006
Work with me and I can write articles and blog posts for your magazine or website.
Following your initial 15-minute call with Bahee, you will be invited to book a programme. Choose the date that best suits you to book your first 60-minutes video expert consultation.
Please note, I provide an example meal plan, however detailed 7-day meal plans can be designed for you for an additional fee upon request.
Why don’t you book a free no-obligation initial consultation here to discuss how I can help you?
I love working with brands. As a children’s dietitian, I will help you design the best nutrition profile for your baby or toddler range of food.
WORK WITH ME TO:
- Perform relevant market research
- Identify key nutrients for specific age groups
- Optimise key micronutrients
- Optimise nutrient levels per serving
- Discover smart solutions for any nutrition problems
- Break down complex scientific information into clear and easy to understand messages for your intended audience