As a highly qualified paediatric dietitian specialising in gut health and children’s nutrition, book a 1-2-1 appointment or treatment plan on any of the following nutrition-related problems.
- IBS Kids Programme for functional constipation and diarrhoea
- suspected food allergies to help manage colic, eczema, reflux, delayed cow’s milk protein allergy
- low iron
- picky or fussy eating, selective eating – group coaching or Fussy Eating Solutions Programme (1-2-1)
- poor growth
- in-depth expert advice in some areas of renal disease
- vegetarian, vegan, plant-based nutrition
Why book a video package or programme?
Success is achieved through consistent efforts and the right nutrition advice from a children’s nutrition expert that’s specific for your child. Only then can things start to get off the ground.
- immediately banish stress, peace of mind, knowing that you are working with a professional with a world-class experience
- access to me over three months via video or face to face appointments including email support
- reassurance and confidence that you have the right information to manage a fussy eater or plant-based nutrition
- watch your children learn to engage positively with food
The practical stuff: here’s how it works
To book an expert consultation video package click here.
To work with me on one of my programmes that include email support with a child nutritionist, book your video expert package.
Once I receive your booking details, I will ask you by email for the following:
- a brief summary of what you’d like help with
- any relevant medical reports and blood testing results sent to me
You will then be provided with a special link to book your first 60-minutes consultation.
What happens during your video/online appointment?
At the initial appointment, you will be able to discuss your nutrition concerns.
During the session, I will ask you for details about your child’s growth. Note that older children (> 2 years of age) will need to have a recent height and weight (do check for these details in your child’s red book or clinic reports).
We will review their growth chart together.
What is the structure of an expert consultation?
I value your time so we’ll discuss your nutritional concerns straight away.
We may need to discuss your child’s medical history and symptoms in detail but this helps me get to the root of the problem.
We’ll set up strategies and goals to solve your child’s nutrition problems using winning nutrition facts and practical tips that are evidence-based but also drawn from my experience as a children’s dietitian over the past 15 years.
Goal setting at the consultation
To achieve your child’s nutrition goals which we will formulate together, all expert consultations will be delivered with the support of personalised resources and relevant teaching materials.
Menu planning and recipe ideas will also be discussed to ensure that you achieve your set nutrition goals. However, please note that I don’t write meal plans for you.
What happens after an expert consultation?
An individualised dietetic report will be designed and sent electronically with your child’s specific goals in mind.
I will invite you to book your follow-up appointments with me.
To ensure that you accomplish the goals discussed, complimentary e-mail support is offered in-between appointments. Office hours are Monday till Thursday (10 am – 4 pm) and Friday morning (10 am- 2.45 pm).
What is not covered in a consultancy?
Unless you’ve purchased a nutrition package, follow-up appointments are not included following a single expert consultation. These should be booked at the end of each appointment separately.