Owner of Three Bears Cookery Club
Bahee Van de Bor
“Would you like top tips for baking with your toddler? Then you will love this blog post from Ruth Chubb owner of Three Bears Cookery Club. Keep reading to find out her tips.”
Cooking with your toddler plays such an important part in their development, here are a few ways
- it encourages them to explore new tastes and textures even for the fussy eaters!
- Encouraging them to help you weigh out the ingredients can help develop their independence plus early literacy & maths skills by following the recipe together and talking through each step.
- Making them feel involved and excited about what you are going to make.
- Pouring, stirring, dividing mixture between cupcake cases develops their hand-eye coordination. Don’t worry if it’s a bit messy you can give it a wipe afterwards!
- If you are making cupcake why not let their imaginations run wild and let them decorate them or if it’s a bigger cake talk about ideas on how you are going to decorate it when its cooled down.
Stuck for ideas? Here is a simple milk and gluten-free recipe that you can follow to help you apply the top tips shared above;
Try these top tips to make your baking stress free!
“Do you struggle with dairy free or gluten free baking? Watch the Facebook Live where Ruth Chubb shares fantastic tips on how to get your gluten free bread to rise and tips on perfecting your gluten free pizza base.”
Let's get baking! Your dairy, milk free and gluten-free baking tips shared here!
Posted by UK Kids Nutrition by Bahee Van de Bor on Tuesday, July 3, 2018
For detailed advice regarding your child’s special diet book to see me at one of my private London clinics.