OK, let’s roll up our sleeves.
Constipation affects 1 in 3 children.
Child constipation can interfere with your child’s appetite, their mood and even their social lives.
And so, parents of children with constipation need to be equipped with a deeper understanding of how to manage constipation and have a whole bunch of tools that are going to help children poop regularly.
That’s where my masterclass ‘5 Effective Strategies To Manage Constipation’ comes in.
This 90-minute interactive online event will help you understand what constipation is, identify what you can do to modify your child’s diet and lifestyle and learn how to move forward with your child’s food without making the problem worse.
I’ll walk you through:
- What counts as constipation
- How to categorise poop correctly
- Why kids might struggle with constipation (including medical conditions) and how this might be expressed in your child and negatively influence his/her food choices
- Which strategies WON’T work so you won’t get trapped with unproductive strategies that could potentially damage your child’s relationship with the toilet!
- Which strategies WILL WORK so you can do more of it and create a nutrition plan so that your child does a poop regularly (and without pain)
- My simple nutrient counter so you can get started at home and help your child move forward with their poop
- When and why to seek more professional help along with advice to guide you on the next steps
Let Me Help
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
Whether you are worried about picky eating, suspected food allergy or need help for your child with constipation and diarrhoea, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.
For bookings and enquiries email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or book a quick call for us to chat about how I can help you here.