Click on the media player above to listen to the podcast episode.
Do you worry about whether soy is right for you as a family?
Maeve Hanan from dieteticallyspeaking.com explains that unless you are receiving thyroid medication, there is no need to avoid soy foods.
In fact, if you suffer from hypothyroidsm, you just need to let your doctor know about how much soy foods you eat so that your level of medications can be adjusted.
Listen to the podcast if you want to listen to the latest soy myths and find out:
- who should avoid soy foods
- typical soy myths and why you don’t need to avoid soy foods if you are worried about cancer
- soy foods may even be protective against reducing your risk of cancer, find out how
- eating soy foods may reduce your risk of heart disease, find out how
- soy doesn’t cause male infertility
Let me help
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian and nutritionist who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
Whether you are worried about picky eating, dairy allergy or need to help navigating plant-based nutrition, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.
For bookings and enquiries for an appointment at 10 Harley Street, I recommend booking a free initial consultation here first, so that I can recommend the best paid services for you.