In the UK picky eating affects as many as 1 in 5 children. We are always told not to worry, but when does picky eating become a concern?
In this podcast episode, I’ll take you through my picky eating questionnaire so that you can identify whether it’s just mild picky eating or something a little more serious.
Signs that your child’s picky eating deserves help and advice:
- mealtimes are stressful affecting the whole family
- you are constantly making separate meals
- your child does not eat certain food groups (protein-rich foods) or nil fruit and vegetables
- your child’s weight is now starting to dip on the growth chart
- your child is frequently unwell with coughs and colds
- your child regularly has constipation
Other links mentioned in this episode:
Let Me Help
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
Whether you are worried about picky eating, food allergy or need help for your child with suspected IBS, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.
For bookings and enquiries email me on email@example.com or book a quick call for us to chat about how I can help you here.
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
“Brilliant and well worth a listen”. If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This helps me support more parents — just like you — to move forward with your child’s nutrition goals.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode inside the Kids Nutrition Podcast Facebook Community.