In the UK picky eating affects as many as 1 in 5 children. We are always told not to worry, but when does picky eating become a concern?
In this podcast episode, I’ll take you through my picky eating questionnaire so that you can identify whether it’s just mild picky eating or something a little more serious.
Signs that your child’s picky eating deserves help and advice:
- mealtimes are stressful affecting the whole family
- you are constantly making separate meals
- your child does not eat certain food groups (protein-rich foods) or nil fruit and vegetables
- your child’s weight is now starting to dip on the growth chart
- your child is frequently unwell with coughs and colds
- your child regularly has constipation
Other links mentioned in this episode:
- Fussy Eating Solutions (12-week coaching programme)
- Masterclass: Best Ways To Help Picky Eaters
- Get your podcast emailed out to you (subscribe by email)
Let Me Help
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
No matter what you are worried about, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.