Trying to decide whether to start weaning at 4 months, 5 months or delay starting weaning until 6 months?
In this week’s podcast episode, I share three main messages that you need to know before starting weaning at 4 months.
Before diving into the content of today’s podcast episode, have you watched the webinar that takes you through how to choose between spoon-feeding or baby-led weaning?
This masterclass is for you if you:
- struggle to choose between the best time to start weaning
- would like to know the pros and cons between spoon-feeding and baby-led weaning
- you’d like to learn what the research and scientific evidence really say about each feeding style
- you’d like a step-by-step four week daily weaning guide to get you started on weaning
Other useful blog posts:
- How To Get The Most Out Of Weaning At 4 Months And At 6 Months
- Weaning High Allergenic Foods – When To Start
Other useful podcast episodes:
Do you need help?
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
Whether you are worried about picky eating, cow’s milk protein allergy or need to help your child manage constipation/diarrhoea due to IBS, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.
For bookings and enquiries book a free 15-minute call to discuss how I can help you at my Harley Street clinic or through my video consultation