Subscribe: Apple Podcast | Email | Spotify | Stitcher
Trying to decide whether to start weaning at 4 months, 5 months or delay starting weaning until 6 months?
In this week’s podcast episode, I share three main messages that you need to know before starting weaning at 4 months.
Before diving into the content of today’s podcast episode, have you watched the webinar that takes you through how to choose between spoon-feeding or baby-led weaning?
This masterclass is for you if you:
- struggle to choose between the best time to start weaning
- would like to know the pros and cons between spoon-feeding and baby-led weaning
- you’d like to learn what the research and scientific evidence really say about each feeding style
- you’d like a step-by-step four week daily weaning guide to get you started on weaning
Other useful blog posts:
- How To Get The Most Out Of Weaning At 4 Months And At 6 Months
- Weaning High Allergenic Foods – When To Start
Other useful podcast episodes:
What Makes Picky Eaters And The Best Ways To Help Them
Let’s Nail Weaning (Baby-Led Weaning or Spoon Feeding)
Let Me Help
Would you like to meet a children’s dietitian who has successfully helped families solve their nutrition problems from around the world?
No matter what you are worried about, I’ll help you manage these with confidence.